Features Title Here. Consectetur adipisicing

Features Content Here. Sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Lagu Untukmu : "Obvious Song"

Thursday, November 29, 2012


Obvious song!
Do you miss me? (it's obvious)
Do you think about me? (it's obvious)
I love you, you love me (obvious, obvious, obvious)

Do you like me? (it's obvious)
Do you love me? (it's obvious)
I love you, you love me (obvious, obvious, obvious)
Don't ever change (it's obvious)
Forever and ever (it's obvious)
I love you (2x)

Even though at times you feel irritable
Even though at times it's difficult
Always think of me
Who will always be smiling by your side

Even though at times you feel sad
Even though at times it's lonely
Always think of me
Who will always be with you



p/s : Ku terjemahkan lagu ini, ku persembahkan pada mu. Hanyalah satu pinta ku, teruslah bertabah walau apa pun yang berlaku. Fighting!

0 komen: